Would you consider helping in some Masters Degree research? It will be on an informal one to one discussion basis, and will probably be starting in April. More details below.
- You are invited to take part in a research study.
- I am Lianne, the researcher, and I have experience of mental distress.
- I would like to understand how others who also experience distress identify (or not) with being disabled.
- The research will be informal. We’ll talk or email beforehand and then meet somewhere that is convenient for you. We’ll have a conversation about disability and what it means to you. You can refuse to answer any question and you can stop at any time.
- Reasonable local travel expenses will be covered.
- Please email me if you’d like to take part or if you have any questions email@example.com
I have personally spoken to Lianne, and she is very easy going. I also intend to take part.
©Copyright 2019, Marc Fraser